Items are sold either exclusively or non-exclusively. You are able to select which status is appropriate on a per-item basis.
We charge a mixed flat and percentage-based fee:
||List Fee + 20%
||List Fee + 60%
Selling an item exclusively
- Earn 80% of the price you set.
- Items are considered exclusive if they are sold only on WrapBootstrap.
- Exclusive items may not be sold outside of the marketplace.
Selling an item non-exclusively
- Earn 40% of the price you set.
- Non-exclusive items may be sold outside of the marketplace.
How pricing is determined
- The price you set is referred to as the Item Price.
- The Item Price and the List Fee are combined to create the List Price.
- The List Price is the price shown on item pages.
List Fee breakdown by item type and license